Providing the best defense for childhood illnesses and supporting childhood vaccinations for all.
Catch Every Kid launched on September 7, 2016, and since then we’ve received an uproar of support from generous individuals across Washington state. Our campaign began with a strong partnership with Bartell Drugs and Cliff Avril, a professional football defensive end, whose efforts helped to spread awareness and provided easier access to immunizations.
The campaign continued onward with a video on back-to-school vaccinations. The video follows a trip to the clinic but is acted out by adults, and narrated by kids – featuring Cliff Avril. The campaign concluded with the annual Gift of Health Gala, where all proceeds went towards the Childhood Immunization Initiative and HPV Awareness.
With this, we wrap up our campaign. It has brought together passionate individuals from across the state to spread the word about keeping kids healthy, and it allowed for greater discussion of childhood immunizations.
We thank all who participated and helped to spread the word, and appreciate your commitment to our initiative. We encourage you all to remain connected with us as we continue our efforts in keeping kids, and their families, healthy.
Here are some highlights from the campaign:
- 3,337 individuals made an in-store donation at a Bartell Drugs location
- $6,180 was donated through the in-store Bartell’s donations
- The campaign video was shared over 150 times and viewed more than 40,000 times
- Over $650,000 was raised at the Gift of Health Gala
Although this campaign is at its end, we will remain active in spreading awareness of childhood immunizations. You too can a part of these efforts by:
- Discussing immunizations with friends and family members
- Donating to increase access to vaccines