Shaping the Future 2021 Accessibility Statement
Shaping the Future 2021
We are committed to racial justice, and therefore equitable access and the inclusivity of all communities, organizations, and individuals who work with us.
Before, during, and after Shaping the Future 2021, we are committed to and encourage the full and active engagement of participants. We not only recognize the responsibility on all of us as individuals to create this space and opportunity, but also the power and position we hold as an institution to make this possible.
We continue to learn and discuss how to integrate accessibility into everything we do and inform efforts through convening, listening, learning alongside community, and incorporating feedback from those that we work with. We will also continuously seek feedback about our efforts and take seriously what we hear.
We are committed to accessibility through our actions. For Shaping the Future, we will be providing the following services.
- Pre-event technology and assistive service informational sessions
- Tuesday, Sep. 21 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sep. 21 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Live captioning in both the video conference (Zoom) main session and participant breakout rooms
- Spanish language interpretation
- Other interpretative and assistive services as informed by our accessibility survey, which Shaping the Future participants will receive via email
In recognition of the time spent away from other commitments for the duration of this convening as well as the varying access to resources and technology for individuals across the state, we are providing a $250 stipend to all convening participants.
These practices form the beginning of a commitment that we will continue to deepen. We are grateful to you for being on this journey with us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.